Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

My novel study so far

Kai Ora bloggers Today I am going to show you my novel study so far.So what we are doing for novel study.We have to do a chapter summary critical literacy questions and the if odd we had to find 4 verbs,4 nouns,4 adjectives,and 3 words with more then 3 syllables.If even synonym and antonym.
So then we then red the book.The due date is 29 of November.So my challenges would be doing nouns because I do not know what nouns are.I am interestied in the book I am reading which is the inventon of hugo cabret.link down below for my other blog about novel study.Anyway It is very good.How a boy is trying to fix something not going to spoil the book.my novel study book  So if I can get a comment poisitive thoughtful helpful.Blog ya later 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map