Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

my naritive long write

Kai Ora blogger Today I have done a narrative long write.
I really like writing because you can write about things.
here is my writing. My success were writing it all on Tuesday and doing the success criteria all before today it was exiting how then we marked it with our editing partners with a marking rubric.My challenges were doing it in the 40 minute write we had yesterday then marking today.No shout out for Today.Blog ya later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I see a path of flowers and I walk down the path of flowers on the 22 of October.
I can't find home but I know  I can find home.I can feel the flowers that are like soft silk blankets.
Tree bark as hard as rock.I feel calm relaxed it is very nice here so I lay down to  sleep.
What is that shaking  it feels like an earthquake!.where is the way home ahh what is going on.

The ground is shaking very hard like a hungry lion.ahh crash where is the exit also why are my pants cold and we-ahh it is a flood the exit.nooo why did the earth break past the exit but I am going home now wher-that is what I need a tree now come on I am going home no matter what.There the tree is in no why a bolder to break the tree another you know what tw-no three will do.There a long bridge time to go home no It took me half an hour to build stupid rocks.fiv-no ten this time there done now it is time to rawer not a lion how am I-water home hose turn hose on now it is time to spray you lion down the drain goodbye no syanare you bad pussy cat I hope you have a good fall haha.Now I actually will take some of these flowers home.

Ha that lion did not stand a chance for large spray ha and he is such a wose to jump back up so don't try you big lousy pussy cat so stay down there.Ok now time to go home put these in the vase and then bed but first one movie um classic Jurassic park then bed but maybe two ok two then.The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map