Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

my dlo for te reo directions.

Kai Ora bloggers.Today I am going to tell you about directions in Te reo  Maori.
So we did a treasure maps and then do it on three people then do theirs it was very fun.
We had to learn the words in te reo maori like whakamua means forwards.Whakamuri means backwards.whakamaui means left.The last one is whakamatau means right.It was kinda trikey at first but then I got the hang of it and learnt very quick.My success were making my map and figuring out peoples and getting the hang of it.My challenges were finishing them and making the dlo and not need to do it during next Monday.So I liked it because it was very fun learning about directions and Mrs Taylor is also learning about directions with the class.If I can get a positive thoughtful helpful
Blog ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map