Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

My trip to hornby high school

Kai Ora bloggers Today I went to Hornby High School.So Today Me Jacob and Kristy went to have a visit at Hornby High School because next year I am going to Hornby High School.We were meant to see the school with Jack Goodfellow.But he was at the primary school so Tony who I met  on my meeting with him.So he showed us around to the office and the classrooms and the cafe.Then we learnt that some of the buildings that were staying like they were like the auditorium and one other building I cant remember though.The school was being renovated.So I was nervous with it being in school time.So they had other areas like.Teacher only areas and other stuff.So if anyone from Hornby High School has anything they want to comment about they can comment that.If i can get some positive thoughtful helpful.I have a question for Hornby High School students.Does Hornby High have hokey?  Blog ya later. I do not have the photos of around where we traveled but I do have a photo of the book I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map