Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

My new school uniform

Kai Ora guys and gals.Today I am going to share my brand new school uniform.So the task was to make a new school uniform.It was pretty fun to make a school uniform.The success was when I got the idea to base it off my school uniform and make it better.My success would be making the school uniform it was fun to do.My challenges would be the detail and colours to what would fit to what I would like.I have got the photos of my uniform here.If I can get some positive thoughtful helpful.Blog ya later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map