Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

help I've lost my words (home learning blog)

Kai Ora bloggers Today I am going to tell you about my word search I made a word search.
You could make it on paper or take a screenshot and use a red marker and find them and circle them.
My success would be making it was kinda hard because you do it in three easy steps one you name it.
Then you put the words in like things or numbers.Then you could print it out or do it online.My challenges would be doing it I tried it was very hard because it time you how long it takes very frustrating.If i can get positive thoughtful helpful.Blog ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map