Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

my terabithia diary entry

Kia ora bloggers on the 12 of November we wrote a diry entry about the first bit of the movie.
It was very good atr the start you will have to read it though.I wrote it like jes would in his prospective.I did it very good and i loved it because I love writing even free writing.I get exitied when its writing time it is very fun.Anyway my Sucsess would be Finishing the writing on time wioth the right word count.My challenges would be using sets of 3,Alliteration,similes,personification.If you have done a diary entry then tell me in the comments and have you had to write 300 words in writing.
If also get positive thoughtful helpful in the comments.Blog ya later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear diary, Today sucks When I got up I had a shower got dressed and looked for my shoes.
I asked mum where they were she said she threw them out.So I said that I did not want brenda's
old pair that they were for girls.Dad then came in and said what was wrong.I said mum threw my
shoes out and he said that we could buy a new pair.But mum said no because we were not that hot
on money.So I coloured them black with a black marker.Then I went to water the veggies but then
when the water went on me the marker started to come off and went pink again.When I went to school
and I was picked on the bus.Then in class a boy bullied me about my shoes so I tucked my shoes further in the seat.Then the teacher said for me to be quiet in class.The boy behind me then lied when the teacher said to stop he said I hit him when I did not hit him.Then the lunch bell went I went to the race.We lined up so then the new girl lined up.So the boy from class said to her it was boys only I said because your scared a girls going to beat you.So when The boy said go I ran and ran I was close to win but the new girl won.It sucked so bad I lost to a girl and it sucked.So when she asked if my name was jess so I got up and walked away and I looked over my shoulder and thought to just wait to become friends not straight away but then the boy from the race said to me that I had a girlfriend so I punched him.Five minutes later though the teacher said that the principal wanted me.So I went into the principal's office.He said I was suspended for punching him in the mouth.So when I got home mum and dad were not happy they said I was grounded for a week.So I had to go to my room Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map