Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

my long write

This is my long write.
On Tusday we all in rimu did a long write.
we did it based on a girl sitting on a bench outside
all alone.But then a butterfly came but she
tried to touch it but it flew away but she made
a blue paper butterfly anyway can I get some feedback
and some inprovment points.But another free write wiil
be coming on documentary book about deinoycuhs
blog ya later.

[August 23 of september]

So it was like any other normal day but it was peculiar and  out of the blue.
I was sitting on a bench outside the hospital and a beautiful butterfly flew around me
I tried to touch the butterfly but it flew away.
Then I thought of something so I made a blue paper butterfly but a gust of wind snacet it from my
Hands like someone had taken it and threw it in the air and it landed in the tree.
I was sad and alone but then I tried to grab a flower but someone wearing black
Came and took it I was surprised so we played together.
I finally touched the butterfly so we were both happy.
But then the person left I was completely sad and lonely.
But the nurse came and took me inside for diner and have a bath.
Then I get my pjs on brush my teeth and read a book.
Then it was time for bed mrs barbra tucked me in and read a book to
Me. then as I was about to close my eyes the blue paper butterfly flew
All around the hospital and everything that was blue glowed
Even my toy blue trex  then I ran to every room in the hospital and I was
Right everything was glowing blue so I went back to my room
And it was there on the windowsill so I picked it up
And it glowed blue but it then faded so I put it with all of my school
Work and then it started to glow again so I just watched it all night till
2:00 o'clock in the morning but I went to bed and fell asleep  the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map