Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

the world is black and white!

I woke up one morning and the world was black and white.
"I am really missing all of the colours of the world because it makes earth amazing  because the bushes and leaves are weird looking".
"how do I change it all back". "maybe going for a walk will take
my mind off it".
" hey look its a dog can I pat it you sure can".
"hey look a button".
"HEY STOP" "who are you"
"I am the evil no colour and I took earths colour from the world".
"I am going to stop you hey ya".
"yay the colour of the world is back".
the end


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandon I really like your black and white poem.We did a poem on Anzac day we went over to see the RSA there were old guns war stuff.
    Well done: Zaheer

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map