Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

drawing time

On Friday 28 march Rimu did some calm drawing.
my experience was awesome I did a great drawing.
I liked it a lot and I did it with calmness.
the whole class was calm and quiet
I felt like everyone was not disturbing
or distracting each other.I tought I loved
it. everyone was sitting down and just focusing on
thier work.so what calms you down the shout out for today is
Nathan from hornby high school who is really awasome
because he commented on my Friday lockdown post.also enjoy and comment blog ya later







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map