Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Friday lockdown

On Friday the 15 of March we went into lockdown I was petrified.
we had to go under the desks it hurt because it was cramped.
For me it hurt I could not go all the way up without hitting my
head on the desk but mrs Wilkes and mrs Taylor made us carb breaks
and our computers and a piece of paper our pencil cases and our silent reading
books. Then I got bored but then we could go watch despicable me 2
it was cool a minon got its head stuck in a jar of jam.
It took us 3 and a half hours to go home but we then went home
I was happy we went home and I knew we were safe
Questen: what did you do when the lockdown
happened? blog ya later








1 comment:

  1. Nice post the events on Friday were very sad. However still great post. I like the pictures you added but i would like if they were a little bit more clearer thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map