Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

sexxxy paragraph

 kia Ora bloggers Today I have something amazing.

So yesterday we did sexxxy paragraphs It was fun because I got to write my favorite thing.

This is what I have so far. What am i learning I am learning how to write a sexxxy paragraph.

how does this work show my learning it shows That i can write the best sexxxy paragraph

What are my wondering as a result of this learning I wonder if i could write a better sexxxy paragraph

positive thoughtful helpful  

blog ya later 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map