Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

my film study themes work

 kia Ora bloggers Today I have my film study work. 

So We watched the movie coraline and we had to make a mind map or theme guide booklet.I chose the mind map.We had to write about the themes.The site we used was coggle It is like mindmup but different.My success would be how well I did it.My challenge would be to write more.

What am I learning. 

I am learning about themes.

how does this work show my learning.

It shows that I am learning a bit more each day.

what are my wondering as a result of my learning.

I wonder what would be different if I wrote a bit more.

positive thoughtful helpful 

blog ya later



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map