Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

My short story.

 kia Ora bloggers Today I have a short story.

I had to choose between platelets or white blood cells.

Because we did blood and I had chose white blood cells.

I felt pretty on the wire because I thought I would fail.

positive thoughtful helpful 

blog ya later 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there i was near a wound there were alot of bacteria around the wound so I eradicate the immediate threat by consuming it and telling the others what the antibodies are then we eradicate the threat and found the person who did it and that's my job but the point is we then recognize the antibodies and become immune to it like chicken pox.We are just the best in the business.We are good at our job.I never stop doing this because it is a fun job and we are amazing at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map