Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

English sensory language

kia Ora bloggers Today I have something special to share.

So in English we continued to do our task matrix I chose sensory language.

Here is mine I think I did great 
I think I could have done better next time bit i did great 

positive thoughtful helpful 

blog ya later 

Walking under the canopy of trees light reflected onto the rough gravel path with the hint of green from the leaves of the trees.Trees of apples juicy crunchy and sweet.Smells of flowers the tweeting of birds feeling the rough trunks of trees.A fallen tree in the road climbing over the wood it broke with a dry snap.The crunching of fallen autumn leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map