Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

creative writing reflection

 kia Ora Bloggers Today I do my creative writing reflection.

So we had to do this last because it is a reflection.

I have learnt how to do a haiku by how to write them and do a couple of haiku's.

I enjoyed writing haiku's because i got to express myself when I would never do that.

I think I did great in English because I have never been great at English because of how things went and how we did things in any order we wanted.

So what do you think?

How well did I do?

positive thoughtful helpful

blog ya later   


 

2 comments:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map