Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

mount Vesuvius

kia Ora bloggers.Today I am going to talk to you about mount Vesuvius.
It killed at least 13000+ people.It was very sad and chaotic event
killing and destroying people and things in its wake.Here Is a newspaper clipping
I made about the event.My success would be finishing it and sharing it with all of you.
My challenge was doing it without watching the video because of our accounts.
My next steps would be watching the video to know what to write about.
So here is some photos and the link.
blog ya later.  mount Vesuvius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map