Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

Time for dinner

Hello bloggers Today I have got something yous all will love I have made invites for dinner for my homework blog.So the task was we had to make three invites  three celebrates for dinner but are not real.So then I made a slide about the invites with special backgrounds.So my sucsess wuld be making the invites very fast but slow like normal speed.My challenges would be making the invites with thinking about what I want to say like dinosaur shaped cookies stuff like that.So I thought that I did a pritty good job on it with thinking about the words.So here is my slides hope you enjoy I worked hard on it.It took me yesterday and today to get it done.Can I get some positive thoughtful helpful comments.Blog ya later
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map