Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I have done a good poem

hello bloggers Today I have written a poem.
So today we got to write our own poem about what we liked.
so I did a time machine one and it is awesome.I had done a lot on it.
So my success would be making a very good poem.
My challenges would be thinking  what I was going to say.
My poem was based on wings by pie Corbett.
Here is my poem: So what do yous think tell me in the comments

If i had a time machine   

I would lising to para calls and brachi calls from across
from camp and dryosaurs that graze on 
the green.

If I had a time machine
I would breathe under the water
To find the illusive mosassurus 
The scent of its 
skin. 


If I had a time machine
I would gaze at 
The outstanding 
Tyrannosaur 
Queen or king of all dinosaurs. 


If I had a time machine
I would dream of 
A world with dinosaurs the 
Jurassic world 
And prehistoric world 
Of the age.
So what do yous think tell me in the comments no shout out blog ya later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map