Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

pet day!!

Today It Is Pet day and I had a soft toy named Monty and I had to make a veggie sculpsure I love pet day it is when you bring a pet to school. to Me It is a tridisin to bring a pet to school and I would like to be a judge and I would judge small dogs but it never happened.we start by making a sand sacer or a veggie sculpsure I made a vegge sculpsurie as a whale because I had no scures.









That is me and my whale it is amazing it is made of a potato broklio and lettice. I love pet day and other things fun and I love pet day the most. Then we went outside and we saw a dog herd ducks we only saw the rest of it because our class did not go out quitliy. After that we went and saw a sheep get shered. Right after that we saw the hobby horse race. Then it was time for the judges to walk around and judge an animal at a time I went and saw amila's three birds moon and tango who dances and I saw some awesome and adorable cats dogs some gini pigs some chickens some cool stuff. Then I rang the bell for the grand pirade. What do You do at school?
 blog ya later bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi brayden its corbin and I like your post with all the photos and next time you could put all the writing together kind regards corbin

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map