Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

link ed

Today we started and finished posting all of our stuff onto link ed.
I felt like a teacher and It was cool I had a bone cilling back when I went on. 
Idid It all corectley few erros but I did It. I like seeing all of what I have done in the past and what I did
In the ferther of being a year seven.
I love doing e-asttle's and stars or even one to one.
I love reading test's writing test's maths test's.
To me I love being a teacher and It Is fun how do you share your learning
Blog ya later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map