Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

willam pike

on Wednesday we went to William Pike and we were at Spencer  Park. It was awesome the challenging one was orienteering. and it was an amazing time. we did a lot of things.  on the way back it was raining.  I was tired. I had an awesome day. I also went for a bush walk and I loved it we made a shelter and a fire but the fire was not lit that was disappointing. I loved the day if you go have some awesome fun and we had to defuse a bomb and stay awesome. see you next time bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi brayden I'm Emma ,
    from papakura central school
    It sounds like you had a amazing time
    did you learn lots?
    Thanks Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Brayden, I'm Jasmine from Waikowhai Primary School. Seems like you had a good time. It reminds me of the things I do at guides. Maybe next time you could add more photos. If you would like to look at my blog here's the link wpsjasminew.blogspot.co.nz/.
    Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map