Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018

documentary book about pteranodon


last Friday I made this slide now I would like to give a shout out to ty.o@belfast.school.nz now it was a bit challenging I have a challenge for you make one your self and it is  4 slides and I would love for people to request some books I am going to list them and choose one and I will leave a link to my blog so choose one  here they are apatosaurus brachiosaurus corythosaurus dimetrodon Edmontosaurus
gallimimus indodominus rex  and the link to my blog Brayden's blog  please give feedback thank you bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map