Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

our passion project

 kia Ora bloggers today I have something to share.

So in wananga we are doing a passion project my 

passion project is how did dinosaurs evolve.

My goal for today is to get a big amount of my work done near to being complete 

day ?

My passion project is how did dinosaurs evolve into dinosaurs.

my book for my information.

I have got a good deal of work done and my next goal is to get it finished and polished. 

I don't know how we will present it.

here is my project 

my passion project.

Day ?

So today i have got only one more thing to do.

my goal is to finish it 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map