Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

discovery task 2.0

 kia Ora bloggers Today I finished my second discovery task.

In health we were set a task to choose 5 big questions and answered them.Then we made a create based on our topic which was kidney cancer.



  


So we did two we did the first one witch I nailed it the post was called discovery task.

I made a kahoot for our second one and I think that i nailed it again.

I made it 11 questions I love doing it because the second one was a composition and i have only three stickers well two because I just need to show the create before I win 

It felt great competing with the rest of the class because it got the adrenaline pumping.

It was challenging when I did the create task because i thought i would not be able to do it.

I did well because i was finished before anyone else was.

i coped with it because i kept thinking if i focus i would get it done.

positive thoughtful helpful 

blog ya later  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map