Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

discovery task

kia Ora bloggers Today I have got my health task.

Firstly I had to choose a topic and 5 big question's.

once I had my 5 big question I had answered  them.

From there I went and asked the teacher if it was okay if I could moved on.

I had to make a thing to tell you what is cannabis. 

I chose this because it was easier. 

Here are the photos of my project 







So what do you think.How did I do?
could i have done better?
positive thoughtful helpful 
blog ya later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map