Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

my hand

 kia Ora bloggers Today I have made something.

I made a paper hand with string so it would look like a

 hand that has tendons to make the fingers move.

The class got to work making a perfectly accurate real life hand.

step 1 cut out the hand and get a pair of scissors,two straws.

step 2 cut the straws to make bones in your hands and tap them to your hand.

step 3 grab a needle and thread and put it through.

step 4 continue step three with each fingers.

So my hand does not have step 3 because it was a bit difficult.

This shows my work because I understand how a human hand works.

Here is the photo so what do you think.

How should I improve.

Positive thoughtful helpful

blog ya later.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Brayden,
    Great start to your blog! I really liked how you showed a picture and explained the steps to making it. Next time, it would be great to see an explanation of how the hand actually works (the science you have been learning)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map