Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My amazing school goals

kia Ora Today I have my goal doc to show you.This blog post is to share with others
because I am sharing my school goals.Here are the photos for my goals.
What did I do yesterday that made me think hard would be my goals.So yesterday we had to do our goal setting.everyone had to do it but it was not boring hope you like it. I can't remember my goals from T2 but i did it fast.Do you think these good goals?positive thoughtful helpful
blog ya later.

















1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Brayden,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post. You have got some great goals here. I particularly liked the one about taking a break from social media - I think this is very important. I like that you have chosen staying on task and giving 100% in all of your learning activities as things to work on. What do you learn about in hurumanu 6 power to the people?

    Keep up the great blogging.

    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map