Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

my long write

Hello bloggers today I am posting my long write from my descriptive workbook. This workbook and long write is from the 6 of May 2019.My success were making such a cool long write and doing about 327 words.My challenge was to do a amazing long write.The shout out for Today is none Today but that's how the cookie crumbles blog ya later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had to make a glass tank to protect myself Against the flood it was a success.but I was the only person who had Realized.I was completely and utterly alone.I could feel the smooth hard white glass.the glass as cold as ice then a goldfish came by he got the glass like a clown .the stench of dead fish decusded me.I Heard a little goldfish hit the Stone  cold glass. I then went and ate my cooked salmon it tasted so good.I sat there With my sad lonely depressed  thought that I was all alone.then I thought I was as lonely as a leaf. At that very moment a great white shark comes and hits the glass It makes a giant hole so I run inside and grab my emergency duct tape and fix the hole but the great white just make a new big huge hole so i punch it in the nose so I can Fix the hole.so I finish the hole fixing but it makes one enormous hole instead so I grab its tail and throw it away.but I made it even worse a megalodon comes eats the great white and swims away it must have smelt the great whites blood trail after i punched it so hard.I felt bad I got a great white eaten because of me.so I grab some fish put them in a fish tank and fix the hole. But I saw something in the corner of my eye it was a humpback whale.it jumped up out of the water and back in again so I grab my camera and take a photo.but another great white shark comes so I throw a fish out of the way so I watch as it swims like a dog getting a stick.so I tame the poor thing make a nice house for it and I am not completely alone after all.the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map