Pages

Friday, October 19, 2018

my holiday

in the holiday's it was a long drive but we went to menane popins.it was awesome and today again no shout out. I love mean'e popins magic tricks and animals I was ten and at my old kindy when I saw her and we got lollies. I do not have photos from the time but it was cool and we got a cupcake at the end. next time we have a cool blog on the way of the indoraptor or indominis rex and like I said I will not be doing this on Christmas but after Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm Koda from Kawakawa Primary school. I liked that you have a paragraph. I think you should use your capital letters more.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map