Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I am poem

I am cool
I wonder that everything will go right
I hear a lion dancing to fight song
I see dinos in my dream
I want a pet dinosaur
I am cool
I pretend that I am a dinosaur
I feel angry when people annoy me
I touch my toy dinosaurs
I worry that I will get hurt someday
I feel sad when people bully me
I am cool
I understand that people get their own space
I say rah!!
I dream about dinosaurs in my sleep
I try to ignore teachers all the time
I hope that dinosaurs will come back to life

I am cool

2 comments:

  1. WOW! There is so much interesting information about you in this poem, Brayden. I hope that you are not going to ignore me this year - especially as your ideas are so good. I like the way that you have proof read this writing before posting it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not know who you are whats your name?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map