Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

ROUNDING NUMBERS IS AWASOME!!!!!!!!!


Hello bloggers Today I am going to share my dlo about rounding numbers.
The process was we had to watch a video and then we had to then learn about rounding numbers.
Then we had to then do slides about rounding numbers.Then we had to do a screencastify about rounding numbers. My success would be successfully learning rounding numbers and learn different things. My challenges would be big numbers like thousand. So can I please get positive thoughtful helpful comments.Thank you blog ya later.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map