Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

oh no a hurricane


Hello bloggers Today I have my hurricane reading work.A hurricane is a very bad Storm it needs warm moist air and the inside of a hurricane is called an eye.The weather is calm and fine but the outside has very high winds and heavy rain.It takes 18 hours to die out as well.It was really challenging what my main one would have been the blue one because ti took a while but I succeed my success would be the house because I love creating and making thing.So the work we had to do was we read the boxes and then create it digital and then either write and explain about our answers and create things based on the work.The  shout out for Today is javana from grey main school.Blog ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map