Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

MATHS IS FUN


Hello bloggers Today I have got a slide about statistics: reading,understanding
& Interpreting graphs.I have used graphs like a Bar graph Tally charts and I have
learned how to do a Pictograph.The purple is my teacher mrs spragg saying to
improve on something or that I need a bit more and explain about my answer.
My sucsess would have been learning how to do a Pictograph.my challenges
would have been a pictograph but now I have done that callenge and understand a
pictograph.Can I get some feedback for this please.Blog ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map