Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017


                                                    last term we had a ester fun day and we                                                                                                       made hats and my one had a lot of stikers
                                                     and my one did not fit so i made my like liam's
                                                      my day nerly went a desaster and then it went back to bright and happy
                                                       that term was the best and i wish i code go back to that day and do it                                                             agen      

3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Jaimie and I go to St Bernadette's school Hornby, I like the way your hat is really tall it almost looks like your a giraffe, But I think you could of made it stand out a bit more like adding colour to it no offense it looks a bit dull, like the photo though great work I am glad that day didn't become the worst day of the term for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you that day was the best fun ever andi wish i
    went thourh time and did it agen i wish from brayden at yaldhurst school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brayden, I am Gustan a Year 6 from St Bernadette's school.
    I like the cool hat that you made. It is a bit sad your hat did not fit you, but it still came out a cool hat. What sort of hat would you make next time?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Google Earth

Geo Visitors Map